Saturday, August 20, 2016

Mind * Body * Spirit

Finding our Balance in life can be instanteous or a life long quest.  Why do some people always seem to have it all together while others tend to struggle?

We all have occasional bad days, but when do those bad days snowball into a bad life?  Everything feels wrong, from our job, to our annoying children to weight gain and feeling as if life is just one big waste of time.  Have you ever felt this way?


And than something shifts, a switch is flipped, and the veil of hopelessness is lifted, perspective is forever changed. 

Life becomes abundant and fulfilled. I believe hard or sad times in life elevate our soul to the next best thing.  It releases the fear of the unknown and catapults us to our next energy vibration.

Ever meet someone who seems so unhappy, their energy is low?  While other people are smiling so bright, not one thing could ruin their perfect day; their energy is high and untouchable. 

Our energy is key to maintaining a prosperous, happy, well intentioned life. There are tools presented in life to keep our energy high and alive.  Giving us exactly what we need at exactly the right time.

"High On Life is not a cliche, it is real!" -LN

Excersice, eating healthy, postive thinking, positive words all contribute to stress realise (real ease) and ultimatley this will bring joy and provide a state of true well being.

Check yourself: Are you smiling? Are your words positive? Do you feel good? Are you truly happy? Is your life stable? My new favorite life backing tool is Yoga, Specfically Aerial Yoga.  I recently introduced Aerial yoga into my life and I really wish I trusted my insincts to try it sooner.  




I have always been a big advocate of yoga practice after reading a book about yoga in my 20s.  I have practiced on and off for the last 20 years. The breathing, the mindful connection to our bodies, the mediation that couples the practice, is all part of a true spiritual awakening. It feels good. It personally gives me focus and keeps my energy happy and light. My intuition is better, I get better ideas when I practice and I have no anxieties.

Aerial Yoga has given me more.  It has pushed my limits, allowed increased blood flow to my brain, and the workout on my entire body is the best in all my yoga experiences. Each class is a journey.  My yoga instructor is one of the kindest people I know, and she knows her practice well. To all my local readers, she is at Kula Yoga Studio at the Port Orange Pavillion. Her class is unique and perfect for beginners or seasoned practitioners.


If Yoga is not your thing, take 15 minutes a day, anywhere, and think to yourself, my life is worthy.  Be kind to your spirit and in turn the universe will replenish your life with whatever you need to feel whole.

If a situation or person is no longer serving your life, it will fall away and new opportunities will present themselves. 

Your life will unfold flawlessly, if you allow it. -LN

If you are stuck in a difficult space, this too will pass and you will be stronger and happier. 

Embrace the now, be it good or bad.  You will flourish graciously.






No comments:

Post a Comment