Sunday, October 9, 2016

What if......

What if.....

These are there words that defined the last few days of my life. 

"What if Hurricane Matthew took away my family while I am helpless in Vegas?"

"What if I never hug and kiss my boys again?"

"What if my entire neigborhood is destroyed and I have nothing to go home to?"

Powerful thoughts. Powerful words.



These words overcame me and I sat in my opening sessions and cried, silently wiping my tears, trying to compose myself and recover to get through the day.

I tortured myself with guilt and forced myself to think rational thoughts. It was difficult.  I never actually lived through a hurricane of any consequence.  My mind drifted to Sandy and Katrina; images from the news of destruction and death. This was my frame of reference for a hurricane of this magnitude and predictions were a direct Category 4 hit.  I was overcome with emotions I could not control, I choose to process them and understand the whys later.

My feelings of despair slowly healed as the hurricane ran its course and I learned my family was unharmed.  I could breath.  I relaxed.  I felt better, but I still had work to do.  I had a purpose.

Those same two words, "What if" were given to us over and over in a marketing campaign for Rodan + Fields.  It was no coincidence.  As powerful as my hurricane "What ifs"  tore me apart, the "What ifs" of R+F built me up and helped me realize my future.

"What if I have what it takes to build a team of powerful women?"

"What if I could changes lives I care about?"

"What if I came back to convention 2017 with my own team of consultants?"

"What if I could surpass all my wildest dreams?"

"What if I helped others achieve their dreams?"

"What if my passion to serve was a fulltime commitment?"

"What if?"

I sat in the rest of my sessions and paid close, thoughtful attention.  The last session was on compensation.  My missing piece was to understand the income structure.  I am a numbers girl and it clicked.


Being a Rodan + Fields consutlsnt is similar to being a realtor.  You may know a lot of us, but there is only one you are going to trust to do business with. Either as a Business Partner or to provide your ideal skin care regimen.


We love our skin and Rodan + Fields consutlants love their skin care products.
Proof is at convention.  I have never seen so many women in one place with such beautful skin!! Fifteen thousand women have a secret they are dying to share.

These clinically proven products work. But, don't take my word for it, find someone using Rodan + Fields and look at their skin.  Flawless ... age defying, simply beautiful. 

So, here I am, thinking "What if".... What if my secret was no longer a secret? 

And I wiped my tears and stood up straight and made a conscious choice.  My journey is real.  My dreams are attainable and I may actually be ready to be a badass R+F girl. 





No comments:

Post a Comment